Hair by Moroccanoil Celebrity Hairstylist Bryce Scarlett
Hair by Moroccanoil Celebrity Hairstylist Bryce Scarlett (Source: @Valerie Macon)
On Monday, July 22nd, Margot Robbie made her debut at the LA Premiere for Once Upon a Time in Hollywood with her hair styled by Moroccanoil Celebrity Hairstylist Bryce Scarlett, who took elements of one of Sharon Tate”s signature styles to create her hair look.
“Margot”s premiere look was inspired by the silhouette of her stunning dress. We wanted to balance the volume and flow of her dress to that of her soft and voluminous waves, while keeping it light and elegant,” said Bryce Scarlett.
To recreate the look by Bryce Scarlett for Moroccanoil, follow the below step-by-step instructions and products below.
FREE Hi-Res Photo & Product Imagery: http://bit.ly/moroccanoil-margot-robbie
Photo Credit: Valerie Macon
Photo Caption: “Margot Robbie attends the Once Upon a Time in Hollywood LA Premiere with hair by Moroccanoil Celebrity Hairstylist Bryce Scarlett “
Get the Look:
1. On damp hair, use a dime size amount of Moroccanoil Treatment Light to provide the perfect foundation for styling.
2. Apply a generous amount of Moroccanoil Volumizing Mousse at the roots of the hair and then apply a dime size amount of the Moroccanoil Hydrating Styling Creme to the ends of the hair.
3. Next, blow the hair out smooth using a Moroccanoil Ceramic 45MM Round Brush and the Moroccanoil Professional Series Tourmaline Ceramic Hair Dryer.
4. Once the hair is fully blown out, set the hair in velcro rollers to help create bouncy, soft, voluminous waves. Then remove rollers one by one starting at the nape of the neck and tease each section at the root and spraying Moroccanoil Dry Texture Spray throughout each section.
5. Pro tip to create instantaneous volume, tease the hair with the Moroccanoil Boar Bristle Classic Brush at the crown and mid-lengths, spraying Moroccanoil Dry Texture Spray into the teased sections for grit and hold.
6. Next, gather the top layer of the hair into a triangle shaped, off-centered part to create a flattering soft “70s inspired do, secure section with hair pins.
7. Finish the look with Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Medium to provide a long lasting, weightless hold.
Bildquelle: @Valerie Macon
Ten years ago, a spark of inspiration redefined the hair care industry; a decade later, our passion grows deeper. As the pioneer of oil-infused hair care, our original Moroccanoil Treatment created the worldwide buzz on argan oil and paved the way for an extensive line of premium oil-infused hair care products to address the needs of all hair types. Today Moroccanoil is available in over 65 countries worldwide, and our goal remains unchanged: to empower beautiful transformations and create products that inspire confidence. Moroccanoil products are available at fine salons, spas and online.
Visit us at Moroccanoil.com. For daily inspiration, follow Moroccanoil on Twitter and Instagram; subscribe to our beauty tutorials on YouTube and find us on Facebook!